Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We are getting to leave for the surgery

I am up and getting us ready for the surgery. We have to be in at 8am and with morning traffic, we will have to leave around 6:45am. The actual procedure begins at 9:30am. I am letting Emily Grace sleep as long as she can. She did ask me if she could wear her doctor's scrubs and white coat to see the doctors. So, last night, I washed and pressed this cute little outfit for this morning. WE APPRECIATE THE PRAYERS so very much and WE request that the prayers continue until she is out of surgery and the healing of her eyes has occurred. I hope this isn't too much to ask, but it is for our sweet amazing baby, Emily Grace.
God Bless all of you who have been so supportive during all of this!!!
I will post a pic of her all dressed up to meet the docs later.

4 comments:

Cristy said...

It's almost 9:30 and we are popping in to say we are praying for Emily Grace this morning.

Looking forward to hearing a great report!

Donna said...

Praying for you guys this morning. Take care of that baby girl :)

my3 kids said...

Hey girl we are here and we are praying for your girl. Sending you big hugs as you wait while Emily is in surgery..that was the hardest time for me I think. She will be in good hands!! Can't wait to hear an update that all is well and Emily Grace is recovering nicely. She is such a sweet girl but then again look at her wonderful parents:) AND no it is not to much to ask, silly!!

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

We're thinking of you today. Hope all goes well. I'm sure she's adorable in her scrubs!