Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Sunday, March 29, 2009

50's Style Father/Daughter Dance

Emily Grace and David participated in their very first Father/Daughter dance. It was held at her Dance Studio with a 50's theme. The two of them were so cute in their costumes. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought so. I am proud to announce that Emily Grace and David won 1st place in the Best Dressed Category!! I was so proud!! David didn't have a camera with him so we don't any pictures of the contest or the dance just yet. I am going to put an all call out at the studio for any pics of them. I did stop in for a sec before it started. Moms weren't allowed :o) (I did snap one pic) The place was decorated so nicely. David said that the night was so sweet. He also said that it was in the top 5 best things that he has ever experienced in his life. He told me he has waited his whole life to have experiences like that one. Of course, I cried. How darn sweet huh?

5 comments:

Dawn said...

OF COURSE they won!!! They look fabulous...so cute! What a wonderful memory Daddy created with his little girl!!! (I would have snuck in too!)

my3 kids said...

Beautiful...just beautiful. Emily and her daddy look amazingly cute together. I love it. Our girls dance class will be having a father/daughter dance too coming soon. I can't wait. You must be one proud wife and mommy:)

Janice

Kim said...

OMW..
Emily is toooo cute..
Have a great week..
Hugs..

Anonymous said...

Amy, I cried too! Ho3 precious of a daddy is that? They look terrific together!

Donna said...

How sweet! They are just adorable together. I would have cried too ;)