Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Our Amazing Emily Grace

On September 2nd, Emily Grace became 18 months old and it was also the the 5th month anniversary from the date we held her for the first time. Wow!! Tempus Fugit!! Apparently, someone must have mentioned to Emily that baby girls really begin talking at 18 months old. She litterally woke up Sunday morning and began talking away. In fact, she has pretty much replaced all of her baby signs with words. I was completely floored, stunned, or whatever. My mouth fell open and hit the floor. Some of her words are a bit difficult to catch unless you are mommy or daddy, I guess...but I clearly know what she is saying. I am proud and sad all at the same time...just like the day she began to walk. Also, I checked her mouth today, and she is also currently cutting 4 molars and an eye tooth. SLOW DOWN!!! Look at this sweet picture...she still looks like such a baby here and not a fast growing toddler.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

6 comments:

Kim said...

WOW...
It is amazing how they grow up so fast...
She is adorable though..
Have a Great Day!!!
Happy 18 months & Happy 5 Months..
Kim

jennifer said...

I love to see them sleep with their hineys in the air. Too cute. Happy 18 months!! They do grow up fast. Enjoy every second.

insanemommy said...

My Katie sleeps like that! Too cute. Yep, my girls started talking at about 18 months too and now--forget. They never stop. Seriously. They're like little parrots. All. Day. Long. Lol. They grow up way too fast for me. If I've said it once I've said it 10000000 million times slow the frick down. They are cute though..

Unknown said...

It was wonderful to meet you and the precious Emily. Cant wait to read your older posts..BTW, love her bedding!

Unknown said...

Just found your blog. It was nice to officially meet you last night.

Jeff and Valerie said...

What a cutie all curled up in her crib. They are so sweet when they start talking. Just wait until she learns the meaning of "no" and "mine" !!!!