Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Monday, September 15, 2008

Test has been scheduled

I will be having the scary test on Thursday morning roughly at 9:15 am. When finished and reported, we should know if I need the surgery on my kidney. This surgery would be to have an implant surgically placed into my kidney to prevent "kidney reflux". From what I understand, this could be a very invasive surgery since I have so much scar tissue on the inside of my body from the various initial surgeries. I keep praying that the test will determine that all is fine and that there is no need for surgery!!! Please Please help me with this prayer!! I have already endured my share and about 10 other people's share of surgeries in past years!! Hopefully my next report will be a great one!!!

11 comments:

M,R,J1,J2 said...

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!
Yes, keep the positive thinking up!
Best wishes,
Michaela-Orlando, FL

Briana's Mom said...

I am definitely praying for you. I'll be thinking of you on Thursday. Wishing you all the best of luck. Hugs...

Cristy said...

I am praying for you Amy! I know this must be a really difficult time, waiting and in limbo, but I am praying you will have peace...

Hugs!

Jackie Sue said...

Lord Jesus, Please give Amy peace as she goes for this test. Please accomplish Your will in this process and we would ask for You to give her positive test results. You are the great physician and nothing is too big for You. We will gladly take a miracle! You are so good to us and we trust You in this. Thank you Jesus for Your love and presence that never leaves us. I pray that Amy feels Your love and presence Thursday and that You will give she and David the peace that passes all understanding regardless of the test results. In Jesus' Holy name. Amen.
Amy, I will be thinking of you and hoping for that miracle :) love, js

Anonymous said...

Will make myself a note to stop and pray for you Thursday morning. Ande & I will also add you to her bedtime prayers....she just recently learned to say "Jesus", but it comes out more like "Geejus"! Like Jackie....we will pray for that miracle!

Love & Blessings,
Dorothy

jennifer said...

I'll be praying for you. Keep us posted.

my3 kids said...

We are praying for you and we will thinking of you this Thursday in hopes you receive good news. I pray you don't need the surgery. Best of luck. Hugs

Janice - Canada

Molly's Mommy said...

I have been thinking about you so much, I am anxious for you too, and I pray that all will be ok.
Lots of Love, Robyn

Mick said...

Amy: Sending you good vibes. You are in our thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Venn! You are in my prayers each and everyday. I hope everything works out for you. Miss you lots. Mane fida.

insanemommy said...

Amy, I am sending warm thoughts your way and big hugs.