Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Medical Update

First, let me begin with words of gratitude to ALL of you for your comments, prayers, emails, phone calls, letters and cards!!!!!!!
I appreciate all of it so very much!! It is so nice to know that I have such wonderful family, friends and support. I have finally found a minute to update my blog (not really, I have an amazing baby girl in my lap anxiously waiting to have me play with her in her "kitchen") Nonetheless, I wanted to give an update. I had not posted as of yet, because I didn't have an update to post. Since I last wrote, I learned that my doctor didn't want to proceed with the tests until I actually had my menses. Apparently, the test procedure is very dangerous to a fetus and they don't allow a woman to continue with tests until they are definite that she isn't pregnant. Since we are ALWAYS trying (to no avail) they asked me to wait until we knew for sure. I am assuming that I will have the test this week. I don't know yet when the test will be or how long it will take to receive the results, but I am praying that it will not only report that I do not need surgery, but that their first tests must have been mistaken and that my remaining kidney is very healthy!!!!!
Thank you so much for your continued thoughts, prayers and support!!!! It means the world to me!!!
Amy

10 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

I'm still praying for you Amy. Hoping for a good report!

jennifer said...

Praying for a good report!

Jewels of My Heart said...

I will be praying for Jesus to give you His peace and His healing...
God Bless You

my3 kids said...

We are praying for you Amy that you get good news.

Praise and Coffee said...

You're in my prayers!

Sue

Jackie Sue said...

Lord, We trust You to remain in complete control of this situation and ask that You give Amy and David peace in the middle of the waiting. You are so good Jesus and we celebrate Your faithfulness in the midst of the struggle. Amen.

Amy, thanks for the update...I have wondered about it. Please let us know as soon as you know. many blessings and love, js

Heather said...

Hi Amy - I completely recall you getting your preferral for Miss EMily Grace (our bio daughter is Emily Grace also:). I just popped over here via Amy's blog and learned of your medical scare!! Please know we are lifting you in prayer and that I have added you to our prayer chain as well as the listing I keep on my blog.

As an aside, Emily Grace is lovely, positively spectacular. We too were int he Oct DTC and it totally blesses me to see all these sweethearts doing so well. God is so very good.

Praying everything is A-ok and sending big hugs,

Heather
www.ourlittleladybugs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow Mrs. Venn... Im so sorry and you will always be in my hopes and prayers. I was so surprised when I read the recent blogs... I am so sorry. I hope everything turns out ok!

dogowner said...

We have been praying for you.

Keep us posted

Julie

PS you have been tagged. You can blame Jackie Sue. She sent it to me. I look forward to reading your answers

Anonymous said...

Amy,
You are in my constant prayers since I read of your concerns. May our healing God, who hears your every prayer answer you quickly!

I had to let others know to pray for you and your precious family! we are commected for always because we waited for our children together!

Yuor daughter still has that fabulous smile I recall so well!!

xxAmy C