Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Saturday, August 4, 2007

I have been tagged....Five things MeMe

Five things MeMe

I have been tagged by Jennifer at My three sons and a little China girl : http://baseballstobows.blogspot.com/


Five things that I was doing 10 years ago.

1. Planning the last details for my wedding and Honeymoon (My anniversary is August 9th,)
2. Having tons of Fun with our new Golden Retriever Puppy, Bailey
3. Making my house a home
4. Planning my first day and year as a Latin teacher (School started later then :)
5. Becoming a Latin Teacher to high school students …Yikes! The first day was a bit scary.

Five of My Favorite Snack Foods:
1. Dark Chocolate
2. Freshly Made chunky Salsa and tortilla chips
3. Fire Roasted Hummus and Pita Chips
4. Fresh Hot French Bread and Dipped in Olive Oil and Spices
5. Strawberries Dipped in Dark Chocolate with a side of Champagne (is that two?:)

Five Songs of which I know all the lyrics:
1. Happy Together…The Turtles (such a happy song)
2. Green Eyes…Coldplay
3. Girls just want to have fun..Cyndi Lauper
4. Here with me…Dido (Really anything by Dido)
5. American Baby….Dave Matthews Band

Five things that I would do with a Million Dollars:
1. Try to usurp the system and adopt another baby from China without the LONG wait ☺
2. Give to the Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital to help those families who definitely needed it.
3. I would definitely go back to Italy and rent a Villa in Tuscany with our family (grandparents, siblings nieces and nephews) for a week. I love Italy!!
4. Buy a new house with decent closet space...or I could just buy less stuff to store Ha
5. I ran out of money already…I need another million :)

Five Bad Habits that I have:
1. Sleeping in my contacts too often
2. Spending too much money on photography and scrapbooking.
3. Not getting enough sleep…. I might miss something Ha ha
4. Not updating my blog often enough.
5. Not cooking real meals enough… I hate to cook and I love to go out to dinner.

Five things that I like to do.
1. Spend time with family and friends
2. Travel to new places
3. Photography
4. Scrapbooking
5. Hiking and just being among nature

Five things I will never wear again:
I can’t make that promise. I love fashion and if it looks good, I
will wear it again. :)

Five people I have tagged: Phil, Julia, Kathy, Georgia and Mick

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you did it! Love your answers. You're right about the fashion thing - never say never!

3 Peanuts said...

I just found your blog. Emily Grace is beautiful. We got our referrals the same day. I wonder if you were in China at the same time as my hubby? I need to go back and read more of your blog. Kate came home April 4th so they were there the end of March.

You and your daughter are beautiful!!!!

Kim

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Amy, I'm impressed - you know all the lyrics to these 5 songs! Cool! I love Italy, too. I spent many summers vacations in Italy. Emily Grace is beautiful and smart, too!
Best wishes,
Michaela
Orlando, FL
LID: 05/24/06

insanemommy said...

Emily Grace's momma is a stunner! Emily Grace is beautiful! I will have to add you to my "must reads". Thanks for stopping by the nut house. Never a dull moment if you know what I mean.

insanemommy said...

Oh, forgot to mention, love Dido and Dave Matthews.