Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Emily Grace's First Symphony

Last weekend, we took Emily Grace to her very first Symphony. We just had to. She has this obsession with the violin. When I was girl, I always thought that I would have my children take piano lessons. Now that I have a child, I realize that they think for themselves. :-D Imagine that! She loves classical music and when there is violin in the piece of music, she gets so excited and says "Mommy, I hear the violin" and begins to play her invisible violin. It is too adorable. This orchestra had a "instrument petting zoo" before the show and Emily Grace was overly thrilled to be able to hold a violin and actually use the bow (is that what you refer to it as)? I feel sure that there are Violin lessons in the near future

4 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Awww, she is so sweet! It certainly sounds like violin lessons are in her future!

Anonymous said...

She is just so precious! Sounds as if she has an ear and heart for music!

Kim said...

Emily is sooooo beautiful ...
How fun..
Looks like she might be a violinist..
Have a great Sunday..

Anonymous said...

Emily Grace is a beautiful little girl....inside & out! How cool that she loves the violin! I love reading about the different personalities, interests and adventures of our daughters...so different and yet they have a special connection!
Blessings to your family!