Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Emily Grace's New Potty

On July 23rd, Emily tinkled in her potty for the first time!! We were so proud of her and she was pretty proud of herself too. Now that she has associated tinkling with the word "potty" I can't even say the word without her "going" right at the sound of it or even at the sight of it. This of course means that she isn't always "hitting the target" so to speak. That's alright, we will get there...I am still so proud of her. Obviously these pics were taken while she was playing and not trying to tinkle. :-)

4 comments:

Roy and Lori said...

Emily Grace is so pretty! Just adorable!

Georgia said...

It was nice visiting with you the other night. Emily is beauty with a sweet disposition.

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

She is adorable and I'm sure that it won't take long for her to learn to use the potty.

jennifer said...

I don't know if you're interrested or even have the time, but you've been tagged for a Meme (I don't really know what that means). It's fun and is a good way to get to know people. You can go to my site to see what I'm talking about.