Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Monday, April 9, 2007

Interesting Dinner with Friends...

We went to dinner last night with some good friends from our group. It was an authentic Chinese restaurant that had some very interesting choices on the menu. Some of the items served were boiled chicken claws, stir fried pig intestines, barbecued baby pig, sauteed beef tongue with onion, ox tail soup and braised fish intestines with egg in clay pot. Yummy! Actually, the food was excellent! We had the seafood dumplings (safe choice) and our friend Julia tried the boiled chicken claws and, go figure, she said that it tasted like chicken!

2 comments:

Korean Lord said...

Ahhh!!! Those look so good Mrs. Venn!!!
You gotta bring me back some!!! lol jkjk but looking at these pictures reminds me of Korea
I hope you are having fun! and Emily is so cute!!! Remember Mrs. Venn!, Dominus Asianus Maximus speaks two different languages!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, David and Emily,

Hello, I sit here alone and the three of you were on my mind, so I logged on to see how you are doing! I am so happy for the three of you. I'm in tears looking at these pictures, you are going to be a wonderful family. She is just so beautiful, and to see her holding your hand.... It doesn't get any better than that!

I cannot wait for Rai and I to meet her, we are going to bring over red sauce and cook for you in your home!!

Call us when you get back home. I just cannot tell you how happy I am for the two of you.

Melissa Faircloth