Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

What a sweet day!!! Emily Grace made the most precious gift with her hand prints. I will cherish it forever!!! David then took us out to Vining's Inn for brunch. How sweet!! I am very thankful for my lil' angel!! I couldn't be more in love!! I would have loved seeing my mother today, but she is at the beach. Miss you Mom!! We did visit David's mother and grandmother with gifts in tow, but they wouldn't allow any pictures. It was very nice spending the afternoon with them, though. David's father, a chef by hobby, prepared a fabulous dinner. We had a very nice day!!

6 comments:

my3 kids said...

Happy Mother's Day and you and Emily Grace both look beautiful. Love the matching outfit..so sweet:)

Briana's Mom said...

These pictures are just beautiful! Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

Hope to see you soon!

Kim said...

Happy Mother's Day..
Love the photos..
Emily is soooo beautiful..
Love the matching dress and skirt..
Have a great week..
Hugs..

Anonymous said...

Amy you two are so beautiful. what smiles you have there!

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a beautiful family and such an optimistic attitude. I really enjoy reading your blog. Thank you!!!

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

So very precious and something you will cherish forever. I can't wait!!!!