Introducing Emily Grace Mei Venn

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My very 1st Mother's Day

This was my very 1st Mother's day and it was a very nice day. David and Emily Grace took my out to brunch and gave me a beautiful new ring. It is an Aqua Marine (Emily's birthstone) and diamond ring. We then visited David's mother to give her flowers and her "mimi" house slippers from Emily Grace. My mother was in Florida, so I sent her flowers to her and Emily gave her "grandma" slippers when she came home. It was a lovely Mother's day!!

4 comments:

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

How sweet. Congrats on your first Mother's Day!

Korean Lord said...

Congrats on your first Mother's day!
Awww that's so cute!!!
You guys look so happy!!!
I am so happy for you Mrs. Venn!
Oh and we have to have an AP Latin reunion during the summer!!!
ya Definitely

jennifer said...

Congratulations on your first Mother's Day. I hope it was everything you dreamed it would be.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

That sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day! You and Emily Grace look so happy together!